Happy Spring! We created a unique and fun cocktail that is easy to make yet, its flower ice cubes make it feel special. Have you ever used edible flowers in your drinks? It’s our first time using them, and it sure did make our drink appealing.
- 3 ounces of Teremana Tequila
- 2 ounce of lemonade
- Splash of soda water
- Lemon slice
- Edible flowers (for ice cubes)
- Ice Cubes: Place edible flowers in ice cube tray/small bowl – freeze overnight
- Pour tequila, lemonade and soda water over ice cube
- Squeeze lemon into drink and swipe along rim of glass
Cheers – Enjoy!