Not sure what to get your sweetie for Valentine’s Day? Don’t panic! Our Cocktail of the Month is the perfect way to say “I love you!” Don’t feel like mixing up a cocktail? Visit our champagne guide to find a great bottle of champagne.
- 4 Ounces Prosecco – we used Lamarca Prosecco
- Tasting Notes: La Marca Prosecco has a pale, golden straw color and sparkles with lively effervescence. Opening with aromas of fresh-picked citrus and honeysuckle blossoms, the crisp, clean palate brings fruity flavors of green apple, juicy peach and ripe lemon, framed by hints of minerality. The finish is light and refreshing with a tantalizing hint of sweetness.
- 1 Ounce Blueberry Vodka – we used Triple Eight Blueberry
- Tasting Notes: Triple Eight’s Blueberry’s impressive color comes from a heavy dosing of blueberries infused into our classic spirit. Strong blueberry nose, color, and sweet flavor with our traditionally smooth finish. 68 proof.
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries and spoonful of sugar
- Place blueberries and sugar in a pan – mix and heat up till softened – cool in fridge
- Put compote into bottom of cup
- Add champagne and vodka
We hope you find this tasty. Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!