With the holidays coming up and everyone spending more time at home with less travel, we thought a bloody mary recipe was just what everyone needed! No?!
There are so many variations you can make of a bloody mary, but making sure you have the right flavor and toppings are crucial to getting it just right!
We made a variation of this recipe and loved it –
Bloody Mary Mix: For 6 ppl
- 1 48 ounce can of tomato juice or about 6 cups
- 3 tablespoons prepared creamy hot horseradish
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/4 teaspoons celery salt
- 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Titos Vodka
Make it: Mix all ingredients together and add 2-ounces of vodka per drink
Garnish: We used olives, bacon, celery, and pickles to make this more than a drink but a tasty snack!
Let us know what your go-to Bloody Mary Recipe is?
Thanks for reading, Mystic Wine Shoppe