We’re getting into the holiday spirit with our November Cocktail of The Month! This delicious and easy-to-make cocktail is sure to be a holiday hit at your Thanksgiving table or at your holiday bash.
- Triple Eight Blueberry Vodka – We had leftover from our “Go Patriots” cocktail so we used that
- Frozen cranberries & blueberries
- Sparkling Cider
- Place 8-12 frozen berries into glass cup
- Pour 2 ounces of blueberry vodka into glass
- Top it off with sparkling cider
We hope you find this cocktail makes the perfect addition for your holiday get-together! If you’re looking for a great hostess gift, stop into Mystic and pick-up a holiday gift basket or charcuterie board. Not into cocktails, check out our Turkey Day Wine Guide!