Who else is a sucker for apple cider this time of year? It’s basically at every grocery store and farm stand now until January (woohoo). So we’re taking advantage of this sweet and tasty drink adding in some rum and topping off with sparkling cider for a simple yet delicious cocktail!
You’ll love it!
- 2 ounces apple cider
- 3 ounces dark rum, we used Plantation Original Rum
- Tasting Notes: The rich and intense style of Jamaica and Barbados, with their notes of plum, banana, and vanilla, is enhanced by meticulous blending and further maturation, in France. The result is a profound structure spiced with notes of cinnamon and clove, whose smoky quality adds texture.
- Splash of sparkling cider
- Apple slices
- Mix together apple cider and dark rum
- Add a splash of sparkling cider
- Top with apple slices
We hope this cocktail adds some joy to your fall!
Thanks for reading along!