The holidays are ALMOST here and we’re prepping for endless parties, gift giving, special dinners and cocktail parties. Our team at Mystic Wine Shoppe is excited to share our November Cocktail of The Month, Cranberry Moscow Mule. It could just be a big hit at one of your Holiday Events!
Not only is this cocktail SUPER easy to make, it’s festive and delicious. You can make it your own by adding different garnishes and ingredients. We used fresh rosemary and frozen cranberries to create a colorful cocktail. Need some ideas, click here
- Triple Eight Cranberry Vodka (find it at Mystic Wine Shoppe)
- Ginger Beer (we used Reed’s Organic Ginger Beer)
- Garnishes – we choose frozen cranberries and fresh rosemary
- Mix together one shot of vodka and 6 ounces of ginger beer
- Squeeze lime into drink – we used 2 wedges for each drink
- Add ice and garnishes
- NOTE: Moscow Mules taste best in copper mugs!!!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe. Please stop into Mystic Wine Shoppe soon and let our team help you find a great bottle of wine, new craft beer or a delicious liquor. Or join us for one of our FREE tastings.
Mystic Wine Shoppe team