The weather is finally getting nicer and we’re certainly loving it. To celebrate the arrival of spring (finally) we are mixing up a tasty and healthy margarita! Follow along as Taylor mixes up this tasty treat, and she even makes a virgin option for her kids.
- 3 ounces Epsilon Tequila Blanco (find it at MWS)
- Fresh strawberries, basil and pineapple
- 3 ounces of Stirrings 5 Calorie Margarita (find it at MWS)
- Crushed ice
- Make compote: Use a food processor to mix up strawberries, pineapples and basil
- Mix all ingredients
- If making for your kids, omit tequila
- Add crushed ice
- Top with basil
We hope you find this as delicious as we all did. Cheers!