With Thanksgiving right around the corner, we thought this warming cranberry cocktail was appropriate. With just a few tasty ingredients (you know we like a nice and easy cocktail) this one is simple to make while also packing in some serious flavor. So, what’s our secret? Champlain Orchards Cranberry Hard Cider adds flavor, bubbles, and pairs perfectly with Doc Brown’s Really Bad Dark Rum. Check it out –
- 3 oz of Champlain Orchards Cranberry Hard Cider
- 1 oz of Doc Brown’s Really Bad Dark Rum
- 2 oz of cranberry juice, apple cider, or another mixer of your choice (we used cranberry juice for a tart cocktail)
- 1 apple (for garnish)
Make This Cocktail:
- Mix the cider, rum, and mixer together over ice
- Garnish with an apple slice (or cranberries would be fancy too)
What do you think? A new seasonal favorite? We think so!
Head over to Mystic for all your Thanksgiving Day needs. Along with having high-end wines we also have fantastic boxed wines and 3 for $20 wines!
Thanks for reading, Taylor