Happy summer, everyone! We hope you’re enjoying this rainy weather (stop raining, please) and are enjoying spending time with friends and family. We have another easy yet tasty cocktail for you to make. The Blue Mint Margarita is for everyone who loves a good margarita but wants to make it just a little fancy. It’s super easy, refreshing, and perfect for any upcoming event you have.
Ingredients: Makes one margarita
- 3 ounces Tequila – we love Espolón Blanco Tequila
- 2 fresh squeezed limes
- handful of blueberries
- Splash of soda water
- Fresh mint (Don’t have any of your own? We have some at the back entrance of our store – take some!)
- Muddle the blueberries and mint
- Add crushed ice
- Squeeze the limes over ice
- Pour in 3 ounces of tequila
- Add a splash of soda water
- Add fresh blueberries to top
Cheers! We hope you find this cocktail perfect for your summer celebrations!
Xo – Taylor, your MWS cocktail mixer/maker/drinker