It’s official, fall is in the air! We’re celebrating the arrival of a new season with this delicious Fall Dark & Stormy cocktail. As always, this is easy to whip up and every ingredient (except the apple) can be found at Mystic Wine Shoppe.
Enjoy by a toasty fire, watching the Patriots game or perhaps at your Halloween party! Enjoy and please share your Dark & Stormy recipes with us.
- 2 ounces of Doc Brown’s Really Bad Rum. Co, Dark (purchase this at Mystic Wine Shoppe)
- 2 TBSP Angostura Aromatic Bitters (purchase this at Mystic Wine Shoppe)
- 1 bottle of Fever-Tree Ginger Beer (purchase this at Mystic Wine Shoppe)
- 1 Apple (cut up into small pieces)
- Cut up 2-3 slices of apples into small pieces
- Add in rum, bitters and ginger beer
- Add ice
- Optional – squeeze a slice of lime into cocktail
Please let us know what you think about this tasty fall cocktail! Thanks for reading and mixing with us!