Yup, it’s mid-winter, and there is yet another snowstorm on its way! Are you excited or dreading yet another driveway to shovel? We have mixed feelings but can say our February cocktail of the month is sure to help you beat those mid-winter blues. It’s refreshing, tangy, and reminds us of warmer weather. Give it a try – you’ll love it!
- 3 ounces of premium vodka
- 1-ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1-ounce fresh lime juice
- 1-ounce of lemonade
- Rosemary for garnish
- Pour vodka, lemonade, grapefruit juice, and lime juice over ice
- Add bitters – we did about 3 dashes
- Mix and top with rosemary
We find winter is a lot more fun if you have an outdoor activity you love and a good cocktail in hand! We hope this easy-to-make and delicious cocktail brings you a happy moment.
Stay safe out there!
Thanks for reading along, Your friends at Mystic Wine Shoppe