http://www.mysticwineshoppe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/MWS-September-22.jpg 332 500 Eric Faiola http://www.mysticwineshoppe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Logo_horizontal_2.gif Eric Faiola2020-09-08 07:31:282020-09-08 07:36:31Summer’s Not Over Sangria
We’re not ready for summer to be over yet, so we’re savoring the last of summer with this mouth-watering sangria! Plus, with all that left-over fruit and half bottles of rosé from your Labor Day gatherings, this should be an easy cocktail to whip up! What we love about sangria is that it can be made in so many different ways. So check out our recipe, but please share your sangria concoction with us!
What makes this sangria so different is the use of rosé wine and a splash of vodka (cause, hey, it’s 2020).
- 1/2 cup of fresh fruit (we had leftover fruit salad, so we used blueberries, strawberries, and peaches)
- 3 ounces of rosé – we love Hugh Hamilton’s Floozie Rosé
- Splash of vodka – we love Monkey Paradise Vodka
- 2 ounces of sparkling water
- Splash of orange juice
- Make it: Mix all ingredients together in a fancy glass and enjoy
Tip: If you have more time, soak the fruit in rosé before adding to drink!
Let us know your favorite sangria recipe!
Thanks for following along!