The snow is falling, the fire is roaring and you’ve got a delicious vanilla espresso in hand! Yup, it’s winter in New England and the only way to get through it, is well, with fancy cocktails of course.
The first thing you need for a good vanilla espresso martini is all the ingredients (and good music doesn’t hurt either).
- 1 ounce of Deliciously Light Bailey’s (All the deliciousness of Baileys, with 40% fewer calories and 40% less sugar than Baileys Original Irish Cream.)
- 1.5 ounces of Kahlúa
- 1 ounce of Coffee Liquor
- 1.5 ounces of Stoli Vanilla Vodka
- Shake together in a shaker with ice
- Strain into a fancy martini glass
- Option to add foamed milk
This is a tasty blend with delicious hints of vanilla and coffee… it’s a sure crowd-pleaser!
Let us know how you like your espresso martini?