Last summer rosé and frosé (frozen rosé) was all the rage and we think it will only become more popular this summer. With new rosés coming out left and right, the options for tasting and creating cocktails is endless. This month we’re sharing a super simple recipe to make your own frosé at home.
Check it out –
Mystic Wine Shoppe Frosé Ingredients:
- Bottle of rosé – we found the darker colored rosé worked well to hold its color
- Juice of a lemon
- Handful of rasperries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Freeze your rosé for at least 6 hours – we used ice cube trays
- Place sugar into a small saucepan and add half a cup of water. Heat and stir constantly until sugar dissolves. Add crushed raspberries to the sugar/water mixture. Let it all sit for a couple of minutes in the freezer. Strain out the liquid and place to the side.
- Mix together frozen rosé cubes, handful of ice, raspberry liquid and lemon juice
- Blend to perfection and serve!
This would be perfect for all your summer cookouts! Next month we’re adding strawberries and vodka to take it up a notch!
Thanks for your support – Cheers,