This cocktail is PERFECT for hot summer days and with added health benefits from the fresh watermelon juice, there is nothing not to love about this tasty cocktail. You know our style, easy and delicious, and while this cocktail does take some muddling work, I assure you, it’s worth it. The fresh juice from the watermelon really makes a big difference, plus the little chunks of watermelon add to the complexity of the drink.
Make it today –
- 2 ounces Tequila (we love Milagro)
- An ounce of Soda Water
- Splash of lemonade
- 1 ounce of fresh watermelon (we used about 3 small slices to muddle for 2 drinks)
- 1 fresh lime
- A handful of fresh mint
- Start off by cutting up the watermelon and putting it in a jar, muddle it and add juice from 1 lime, mint and tequila (let it soak for about 10 minutes)
- Add lemonade to the jar and shake
- Pour mixture over ice and top with soda water
There are no hard or fast rules to making this or any cocktail! Add more soda water or juice if you want. Get creative and just remember to have a good time!
We hope you enjoy it! Please tag us in your photos.
Thanks and have a great day.
Taylor from Mystic Wine Shoppe