The warm weather is here, and that means one thing – it’s margarita season! Our marketing master, Taylor of Creative TK Consulting, continues to whip up some delicious cocktails that are easy-to-make and delicious.
This month Taylor got festive at home by whipping up a Blackberry Lime Margarita, she even let her 3-yr old help by mixing the drink. Don’t worry, no toddlers had anything to drink, Gracie just mixed it up to help, cause let’s face it, with no childcare these days, our kids have become a part of our EVERY minute. 😉
Blackberry Lime Margarita
- 3 oz of Tequila (we love Espolón Tequila)
- 1 cup of sparkling Limeade (found at Trader Joe’s)
- 4-5 fresh blackberries
- 2-3 fresh lime wedges
- Mix it up!
- Place blackberries in the bottom of a glass and muddle (don’t have a cocktail muddle at home, don’t worry, just be creative… Taylor used the end of a kids paintbrush to get the job done!)
- Pour the tequila and lime juice together
- Squeeze your limes into drink to taste
- Mix together
- Drink and enjoy!
Thanks for following along, Cheers!