St. Patties Day isn’t just about chugging Guinness, it’s about enjoying delicious creamy cocktails too. We wanted to give boring iced coffee a spin and create something unique, drinkable and fun. Behold the Green & Dreamy Iced Coffee Cocktail! This cocktail is beyond easy to make and boy is it good!
- The Irishman Irish Cream – We love this award-winning Irish Cream Liqueur for this tasty cocktail
- Milk (just a splash)
- Coffee ice cubes (prep in advance)
- Green food coloring
- Prep coffee ice cubes ahead of time by freezing the coffee of your choice into an ice cube tray
- Once cubes are frozen place 5-6 into cocktail shaker
- Pour 4 oz of The Irishman Irish Cream into the shaker
- Add a splash, or more, of milk
- Add in 4-5 drops of green food coloring and shake all together
- Pour into a festive glass cup and enjoy!!!
- We topped off our drink with a few more drops of food coloring to make it more festive looking.
This drink was absolutely devine! You can pick-up all your liquer needs at Mystic Wine Shoppe.
We hope you enjoy it this month and remember to drink safely on St. Patties Day!
Thanks for reading!