http://www.mysticwineshoppe.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/October-cocktail-mystic-01.png 1050 1708 Eric Faiola http://www.mysticwineshoppe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Logo_horizontal_2.gif Eric Faiola2017-10-04 13:28:142017-10-08 22:51:53October’s Coffee & Crème Cocktail
This month’s Coffee & Crème Cocktail is a tasty one! Just think about sipping this delicious creamy cocktail after a day of apple picking, foliage hunting or cheering on The Patriots! It’s not to be missed.
- Vermont Ice Maple Crème Liquor: A premium cream liqueur made from Boyden Estate Maple Syrup and Apple Brandy produced from Vermont grown apples. Vermont Ice Maple Crème is extra smooth with an exquisite mouthfeel and pronounced maple flavor.
- Coffee (iced or hot depending on your mood).
- Additional ingredients: Sweeten to your liking with brown sugar or maple syrup.
How to make:
- This one is an easy one! Mix together Vermont Ice Maple Crème Liquor with your iced or hot coffee and shake in a cocktail shaker.
- We used 1 shot of liquor with 1 cup of coffee and it was delicious!
- To get the frothy floater, all you need to do is spoon out the foam from the cocktail shaker.
Want another recipe for this liquor? Check out the Boyden Estate’s Better Than Sex Cocktail
We hope this sparked your imagination for a great fall cocktail. We look forward to seeing you soon!