http://www.mysticwineshoppe.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Mystic-hot-toddy-01.png 794 1470 Eric Faiola http://www.mysticwineshoppe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Logo_horizontal_2.gif Eric Faiola2018-01-07 19:36:082018-01-07 19:37:04Cocktail of The Month: Hot Toddy
The weather this past weekend could not be COLDER! So naturally, we wanted to make this month’s cocktail a warm and toasty concoction. The Hot Toddy is a cocktail that people have come to love, especially since it’s supposed to help reduce cold symptoms. Our team loves making their Hot Toddy with Rowan’s Creek Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey, which has notes of sweet caramel and vanilla to round out the cocktail.
Hot Toddy Ingredients:
- Hot water (3/4 cup)
- Lemon slices or lemon juice (2 tbsp)
- Honey (2 spoonfuls is a good amount)
- Rowan’s Creek Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey (1 1/2 ounces)
- Cinnamon sticks (optional)
How to make:
- Heat up water in a teapot
- Blend together Whiskey, honey, lemon and hot water in a safe mug
- Add in cinnamon sticks
How do you make your Hot Toddy? Here is another great recipe using tea and another using apples.
Thanks for reading, The Mystic Wine Shoppe Team