Our last blog post (7 delicious rosé cocktails) inspired us to create our very own Rosé Cocktail! This refreshing cocktail was created for hot summer days and cool nights with family & friends. We had a blast mixing up this concoction and think you will love it. Grab the recipe below and start mixing up the Mystic Wine Shoppe Rosé Grapefruit Cocktail today!
- Grapefruit Vodka (we used Belvedere Grapefruit Vodka)
- A bottle of Rosé (we used Esprite Gassier)
- Italian Blood Orange Soda (we used Villa Italia from Trader Joe’s)
- Club soda
- Optional: Fresh lime, Grapefruit and mint
- Directions: for one serving
- Mix together a shot of Grapefruit vodka, 1/2 cup of Italian Soda, 3/4 cup of Rosé and add in a splash of club soda – all ingredients can be increased or decreased depending on how strong you want your cocktail
- Add ice (if you want to get fancy with your ice cubes check this out)
- Optional: squeeze a lime wedge and grapefruit wedge into the cocktail
- Add mint and grapefruit wedge for garnish
We hope you enjoy this delicious cocktail! Stop into Mystic Wine Shoppe and let us help you find the perfect Rosé for this cocktail (or any other cocktail you may be craving.)
Keep watching for next month’s cocktail!